National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADO)
(6) To withhold some or all funding, during any period of his or her Ineligibility, to any Athlete or Athlete Support Personnel who has violated anti-doping rules.
(7) To withhold some or all funding to its member or recognized National Federations that are not in compliance with the Code.
(8) To vigorously pursue all potential anti-doping rule violations within its jurisdiction including investigation into whether Athlete Support Personnel or other Persons may have been involved in each case of doping.
(9) To promote and engage in anti-doping education and research.
(10) To cooperate with relevant national organizations and agencies and other Anti-Doping Organizations.
(11) To keep all information regarding Adverse Analytical Findings, Atypical Findings and other potential anti-doping rule violations confidential until the Anti-Doping Organization with results management responsibility has made public disclosure or has failed to make public disclosure within the timeframe provided in the Code.