National Anti-Doping Organizations (NADO)
(8) take appropriate action to discourage non-compliance with the Code and its Anti-Doping Policy.
(9) recognize and respect a finding of an anti-doping rule violation by its International Federation, another National Federation or any other Signatory without the need for a hearing, provided the finding is consistent with the Code and within the authority of the body concerned;
(10) require Athletes who are not regular members to be available for Sample collection and provide accurate and up-to-date whereabouts information on a regular basis, if required, during the year before the Olympic Games as a condition of participation in the Olympic Games as a member of the AfghanistanOlympic Team;
(11) promptly notify the AFG- NOCof the finding of any anti-doping rule violation by, and the imposition of any sanction for an anti-doping rule violation on:
(a) any Person under the National Federation’s anti-doping policy and rules; or
(b) any Athlete, Athlete Support Personnel or other Person under its authority or control under the anti-doping policy and rules of its International Federation; and
(12) provide assistance and information to the AFG- NOCas requested by the Secretary General to enable the AFG- NOCto properly implement these Rules.